AEGOS is a support action (December 2008 - November 2011) of the European Union 7th Research & Technological Development Framework.
Design a pan-African infrastructure of interoperable data and user-oriented services to strengthen the sustainable use of georesources in Africa.
Contribute to the Global Earth Observation System of Systems (GEOSS) through the setting-up of a Solid Earth observation system in Africa.
Elaborate common strategies for capacity building and training programmes.
Support geoscientific communities and institutional decision-makers for setting up sustainable development research and public policies.
Launching conference :
February 09th , 2009 in Cape Town, SOUTH AFRICA
April 19th, 2011 in Dakar, SENEGAL
- AEGOS D4.5 Road map for AEGOS test beds
- AEGOS_d5-2_Portfolio of potential applications and initial mapping to the GEOSS societal benefits
- Charter of Partnershop - stage 2
- AEGOS D4.3 Proceedings of Workshop 4b 'Review of spin-off projects based on AEGOS ...'
- AEGOS D4.4 Project proposals based on AEGOS, dedicated to georesources
- AEGOS_d5-1_Guidelines of best practice on standards and protocols
- Slingshot Business Information
- AEGOS D2.3 Appendix B
- AEGOS D2.3 Hardware and software components
- AEGOS Project Background and Overview
- Brochure "Capacity Building within GEO"
- AEGOS Brochure
- 17 Earth Observation for regional geological mapping & modelling